Dog Person - May 13th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Kyungsoo was feeling a little anxious as he followed Jongin down the hallway, towards the young man’s apartment.

He wasn’t very good at dating, so he never got as far as to be invited to a boyfriend’s place before, so it all seemed weird and new to him. An interesting experience, definitely.

He really liked Jongin, the boy seemed very special. And Kyungsoo was more than thrilled that he had managed to not screw up that relationship yet.

“Here we are.”

Jongin said as he put his key on the door, unlocking and opening it.

Almost immediately, a blast of loud barks, in a lot of different ways and tones, reached Kyungsoo’s ears.

“Hey guys! Hi~~ Aw, you’re such good boys! You’ve missed me, haven’t you?”

Jongin went in, being surrounded by what seemed duzens of dogs. He went by, greeting each one of them, enjoying the happiness his pets were feeling by seeing him.

While all that happened, Kyungsoo just stood by the door, baffled. He was ever trying to count how many dogs he could actually see, wondering if he had gone crazy, but it was very hard to do that, as they were all moving around. Some were even coming over to greet him, wiggling their tails and happily jumping around his body.

“Right… You mentioned you had a lot of dogs…”

Kyungsoo was having a hard time thinking properly, over all the barks, but he figured he should walk in and close the door. If that pet party spread to the hallway it would be hard to control the situation.

“Yeah! 12! Aren’t they beautiful? I love them so much!”

Jongin’s calmness seemed to be calming the dogs down, and once he fully relaxed and sat down, the dogs seemed to relax too, getting quiet one by one, and settling around the place.

“Make yourself comfortable, sit down.”

Kyungsoo wanted to just go with what Jongin said, but he found it hard to get comfortable. He had never been around that many animals at once before, and it would take some getting used to. He just thanked god he was a dog person, or that would just be impossible.

 

The End. 363 Words.