In the Movie Theater - July 3rd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

The room was filled with a light buzzing, the mixture of all the people chatting in whispers. Luhan looked around carefully, searching for the row where their seats were at. He was pretty excited; it had been a while since he had gone to the cinema. Even since Chanyeol suggested they went, he had been looking forward to it.

“Here.”

Chanyeol pointed over his shoulder, and Luhan nodded, entering the row. They awkwardly passed through some people and finally reached their assigned seats, getting comfortable.

Chanyeol passed Luhan his drink, and sorted out the candy they had bought, making sure they didn’t have to bother with it while the movie went on.

They had arrived just in time, because the lights started to dim, and the trailers began.

Luhan was completely focused on the screen, he was the type of person who liked to pay attention to everything, even meaningless trailer, and he didn’t even notice how Chanyeol was staring at him.

The room went completely dark, and then the movie started for real, but even so, Chanyeol had his mind on something else.

He kept peeking at Luhan, but the other was so focused, that he didn’t notice a thing. But that wouldn’t keep Chanyeol from going forward with his thinking.

Very lightly, and very delicately, Chanyeol placed his hand over Luhan’s, slowly grabbing it, adjusting to comfort.

Luhan didn’t react, it was almost as if he didn’t notice, but a subtle smile could be seen on his face. He moved his hand, stretching out his fingers and interlocking them with chanyeol’s, holding tight enough to let the other know he appreciated the move.

 

The End. 275 Words.