Not the Last Time - November 21st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

“Thank you very much!”

“We Love you EXO-L!”

“Let’s meet again soon!”

Joonmyun heard all s screaming their last words into the mics, as their encore stage had ended and they had the leave. The concert was over, and most of the boys were taking their time to say sweet things to their fans before going off stage.

But Joonmyun had his eyes on a single person, and he followed him as he made a bee-line backstage.

“Yixing?”

He called out, seeing the man sit to the side as soon as he was off the field of view of the fans. He looked seriously sick, and Joonmyun knew why.

“How are you, can you walk?”

The leader asked, getting close and holding onto Yixing’s arms, wishing to give the man some support. The Chinese man had a fever, since earlier on during rehersals, but he still insisted he had to go on stage. He’d do anything for the fans, even if it meant damaging himself in the way; Joonmyun knew that.

“Here, hold onto me, I’ll help you. Let’s get you to the couch on the dressing room.”

Joonmyun said once he noticed Yixing was too weak to even answer his first question. He wrapped his arm around Yixing’s waist, and brought the man to his feet. He helped him through the hallways, as Yixing tried his best to walk on his own, but having to lean on Joonmyun most of the way.

“Is he okay?”

Jongdae asked as he caught up to the two after jogging towards them. He immediately went to the other side of Yixing, and helped Joonmyun support him, making the way to the couch a lot easier.

“I think he’ll need to go to the hospital.”

Joonmyun said. Yixing didn’t even protest to that as he usually would, as now even the man felt how sick he was. He needed care.

“I’ll tell the manager to bring the car around.”

Jongdae quickly said, and rushed out of the room, to accomplish his task as fast as possible.

“Just hold on, okay? We’ll take care of you.”

Joonmyun talked to the man, but there was just no response. He still looked away, but Yixing seemed one second away from fainting, and that scared Joonmyun.

He hated that sort of situation; he hated seeing one of s like that. And the worst thing was he knew that wouldn’t be the last time.

 

The End. 407 Words.