Play House - May 26th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Minseok was sitting on the floor, looking at his daughter as she placed her toy tableware in front of him.

“Now daddy, wait here and I’ll make the rice!”

The adorable girl exclaimed, moving to her little plastic stove. She had a toy rice cooker, and placed it on top of one of the burners, pretending to cook it.

Minseok watched, not having the courage to tell her that that wasn’t how the rice cooker worked. He just sat still, letting her pretend to cook the whole meal.

At that moment, Joonmyun entered the living room, passing by on his way out of the house.

“What are you doing?”

He asked Minseok, stopping to take a good look at the scene.

“I’m waiting for my food.”

The man answered, pointing at their little girl, who was completely lost in her own world.

“Oh…”

Joonmyun tried not to, but he started laughing, making his husband look at him with a puzzled expression.

“Sorry! You just look so awkward! Sitting there, surrounded by pink plates and cups!”

Joonmyun explained and continued to laugh.

Minseok smiled, completely aware of how strange it looked. He wasn’t very good when it came to girly playing. But he was excellent at teaching her how to ride a bike, or climb the trees of their yard.

Still, their daughter wanted to play house, and Joonmyun was leaving, so it was his responsibility to take care of her. And all he wanted was to make her happy.

 

The End. 249 Words.