No More Blind Dating - December 14th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Luhan hated blind dates. He was completely against the idea, since being a gay man was already hard enough of a task, and being constantly set up with people who didn’t match him was getting annoying. He was constantly put together with other guys simply because they were gay, and nothing else.

He kept explaining to his friends that that wasn’t how it worked, and that he too had a type of men that he preferred, but it never seemed to work. So he decided to just ban the practice entirely, and refuse every blind date that came his way.

That being explained, Luhan was currently breaking his own rule, as he was in the middle of a blind date.

It was a double date his friend had forced him to go on, since the guy that she liked only accepted to go out if his own gay friend also had a date.

Since Luhan owned his friend a favor, he was dragged there to make them even. That also made him make a mental note about never owning her anything else, since she had already proven that she had the capacity to blackmail him if he did.

But all in all, no matter how angry and bored he wished to be, he was actually having fun. Oh Sehun seemed to be a decent guy, and his appearance definitely matched Luhan’s type.

The beginning was very awkward, as Luhan’s friend was only focused on flirting with her own man, and left Luhan and Sehun ignored. But little by little, Sehun started to talk, and they started to laugh.

Luhan had never believed he could get a decent and serious relationship out of a blind date, but the universe seemed to want to prove him wrong. Once Sehun asked for his number – to which Luhan gladly said yes – Luhan could see true potential in their future. For once, instead of dreading it and hoping the person wouldn’t call, he’d actually be looking forward to a call for a second date.

 

The End. 339 Words.