Class Reunion - March 6th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

“Stick a need in my eye; jump off a plane without parachute; eat a ton of laxatives…”

Sehun was listing all of the horrible things he’d rather be doing that night, instead of having to go to his high school class reunion. And Jongin had been patiently listening to all of it, disregarding his friend’s protest completely as he continued to drive to their destination.

Sehun didn’t even remember how Jongin managed to convince him to go in the first place. He used to have everyone in school, and he was pretty sure he’d continue to dislike them even after 10 years had passed.

And what bothered him the most was how little he had accomplished. He managed to graduate from college, but couldn’t get a job, so he was living with his mother, searching for part-time jobs to make a living out of. And he was sure that everyone there would have amazing stories of all the things they did, and it would all just make him feel even worse about himself.

Jongin didn’t get him when it came to that. He kept saying Sehun would have fun listening to what everyone had been doing. But Jongin had a full time job, and was living alone, doing very well with his life, so of course he thought that’d be fun. Sehun just couldn’t see things the same way.

 

The End. 229 Words.