Not Twice! - May 15th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Sequel to chapter 131 ‘An Eye for an Eye, a Prank for a Prank’

 

Sehun had everything set up, including the camera, to record his sweet moment of revenge so he could play it back whenever he wanted. Now he just needed to go on with the plan.

“Kyungsoo-Hyung! Could you come in here for a second?”

He called out, and he heard a grunt coming from the kitchen, meaning the older boy was moving. He backed away a bit, focusing on the door, ready for the highlight of his day.

Kyungsoo walked down the hallway, going towards Sehun’s room, with Jongdae on his tail, complaining about something he wasn’t paying attention to.

He pushed the half closed door open, so he could pass through it, but he felt an extra weight on it. His reflexes were extremely fast. He jumped forward into the room, since he was already half way in, and going back would cause disaster. He safely avoided the water bucket, with only a few droplets of splash water hitting him.

“HAH! I won’t fall for the same prank twice!”

He cheered, and then took a moment to look back at the scene, finding it weird that he heard a scream when the bucket fell.

In the doorway, stood a completely drenched Jongdae, glaring at Sehun like he was ready to kill the boy.

“Oh oh…”

Sehun started, backing away and lowering his camera.

“That wasn’t meant for you, Hyung! I wanted to prank Kyungsoo-hyung! Because he pranked me before! Oh my god, I’m sorry!!”

The boy started to run around the room, with Jongdae trying to catch him, the water spreading all over the stuff, including the parts of the room Sehun hadn’t protected from the water.

And Kyungsoo just happily stood by, glad that he was able to escape it, and even happier to see that Sehun caught it on camera.

 

The End. 302 Words.