Crazy Love - April 3rd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Luhan cried, the tears running down his cheeks with ease, following the path of the previous ones. He could barely make much sound though, as his mouth was restrained by a cloth.

He had given up fighting against the rope that tied his hands and feet together, and just let his despair take over. He saw no hope of getting out of that situation.

“You shouldn’t have broken up with me, Luhan.”

A voice he very well knew rang close, and Luhan’s eyes shifted to Sehun, who approached him through the dark basement.

“I love you. We’re supposed to be together, I know that.”

The younger smiled, but he didn’t look at all nice or in love. He looked crazy.

“But you denied me.”

The smile started to faint away, and Sehun crouched in front of the sobbing man.

“And I accept that. But I won’t let you be with anyone else. No one else is good for you but me.”

Sehun reached over, holding Luhan’s face with his hand, very forcefully. He took a nice look at the other’s features, and the smile returned to his face.

“Because I love you the most.”

Luhan was scared. He had no idea what Sehun intended to do with him, and when would it happen; but he had already lost hope on his own life. Sehun was crazy, and his eyes reflected a deep darkness that caused Luhan’s body to go cold every time he looked at them.

 

The End. 246 Words.