Tainted Angel - January 23th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Angel/Demon AU.

 

Chen hissed, a weird sort of pleasure filling him as the cold blade of his knife made an incision onto his own left arm, his dark and demonic blood running out, dripping to the floor.

“I’ve waited for this moment for so long. Who knew that when it came to it, it would be you?”

Suho’s body grew restless at the demon’s words, but no matter how hard he wriggled and pulled, he was unable to free himself form the shackles that tied him down to the altar.

“That just makes it all much better.”

Chen laughed, enjoying the sight of the desperate angel in front of him, his weak and beat-up body still fighting, still trying. But it was too late for him.

“I wonder what your buddy angels are going to think when they find out the ritual was completed because of you.”

Chen approached him slowly, the blood dripping from his arm leaving a trail on the floor. Suho jerked his head away, the stench of Chen’s blood sickening him to his core.

“But then again, they won’t have much time to think.”

Chen chuckled darkly, releasing his knife to side and using his free hand to hold the angel’s face in place, staring deep into his clear eyes, seeing the reflection of his own red ones on them.

“As they will all start dying.”

He laughed more, his body and mind filled with pleasure just by thinking of the outcome of what he was about to do. His brothers would rise for good, and together they would kill every last angel on earth. And so the age of the demons would begin.

Tainting an angel with pure demon’s blood, the last step of the ritual, and there he had it, all ready to be done. He took his time, savoring the panic in Suho’s eyes, his bloody hand reaching close to the angel’s face. It didn’t take much effort to pry his mouth open, and positioning his hand right above it, he laughed as the blood dripped in, sizzling on Suho’s tongue, getting his whole body to turn and twist, trying to resist something that was impossible to return from.

“Thank you for your collaboration.”

Chen moved away, giving the angel a sarcastic bow. And that was it. He was ready for the start of something new, ready for the bloody killings to begin. The demons would walk free once again, and all the angels were doomed to die. It was all fun and games from that point on.

 

The End. 423 Words.


AN:

This drabble is being turned into a full story! Check it out here.