Sprayed Stream - December 13th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AN: I was going back through some drabbles from the beginning of the year, mainly to get inspiration to write the previous chapter, when I encountered another line of sequels I had forgotten about! The pranking drabbles! I don't know if you guys liked them, but I enjoyed writing them a lot, so I'm going to continue them this month, at least until it reaches a full cicle, and every one of the 12 original members have been pranked XD. I hope you guys enjoy them!!


Sequel to chapter 179 ‘Not Again…’.

 

Joonmyun was incredibly mad at what had been done to him. It wasn’t a smart prank, it was just simply mean, and he planned to get revenge.

He had been told that the perpetrator to his torture was Jongin – Which didn’t make much sense, since the young man was mostly nice and well behaved; but Joonmyun was too angry to think properly, and he didn’t stop to wonder if it really had been Jongin or if he had been tricked again. He just wanted his revenge.

And now he would get it, it was his perfect opportunity. Most members were out of the dorm, only him, Jongin and Jongdae were home, and he had already warned Jongdae about his plan.

He calmly waited in the living room, sited in the closest seat to the bathroom door. He was simply waiting for Jongin’s bladder to fill up.

Everything was in place, and he only needed to sit there and enjoy his sweet revenge. The bathroom closest to Jongin’s room – and the one the younger mainly used – was carefully triggered, so the leader and Jongdae had been using the other bathroom. But Joonmyun was barely drinking any water, because he didn’t want to feel the need to go to the bathroom and end up missing the golden moment.

And soon enough, he heard Jongin’s door open, and the young man’s footsteps making it to the bathroom. It took all Joonmyun had to not start laughing loudly, so he wouldn’t be suspicious.

The door closed, and he waited for it. Almost on cue, he heard Jongin screaming, and then a long of irritated groans following. He and Jongdae started laughing immediately, the surprising sounds being more amusing than what they expected.

The door opened, and Jongin burst out, coming into the living room in a rush of rage.

“Who the hell put clear film over the toilet??”

He screamed out, but the two just kept laughing, since the image of the boy just helped make the situation funnier. He was wet with pee all sprinkled over his pants, and some even seemed to have gotten on his shirt.

“This is not funny! The bathroom is all dirty now!”

Jongin continued to scream, feeling the angriest he’d even been, and getting angrier the more the two laughed.

“That’s payback! It’ll teach you not to strap me to my bed!”

Joonmyun screamed back, a triumphant smile on his face.

“That wasn’t me!! That was Baekhyun-hyung!”

Jongin responded, feeling completely wronged.

Joonmyun stopped smiling immediately, feeling the nervousness of having acted revenge on the wrong person.

“Noo… You’re lying to me…”

He cooed, suspecting the young man.

“No I’m not! I wasn’t even home when that happened!”

The younger screamed back, and Joonmyun finally realized that he had indeed been fooled. And what made him more ashamed was that the one who told him that Jongin had done it was no other than Baekhyun.

“So-Sorry…?”

He could only apologize, but seeing Jongin’s current state, he knew that wouldn’t be enough.

“You’re going to clean up the bathroom! I’m not doing it!”

Jongin screamed, and marched over to the other bathroom, to get cleaned up and possibly take a shower, since he had pee all over himself.

“Well, at least you actually hit the target you wanted to. No one else has.”

Jongdae smiled, trying to show the man the silver lining, but Joonmyun was already dreading his actions, since he knew retaliation would be coming his way.

 

The End. 581 Words.