Don’t Get Killed by the Bride - March 18th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU

 

Jongin held two ties in his hands, putting them in place over his suit, trying to see what looked better. He was feeling frustrated, and wasn’t able to choose which to wear.

“Jongin, are you ready?”

Joonmyun asked, peeking into their bedroom, already fully dressed. He looked gorgeous in his suit, and that just made Jongin feel more aggravated. He had to look good to match his boyfriend.

“Which one?”

He asked, doing the same motions he had been doing in front of the mirror, this time facing Joonmyun. The older stared for a bit, and then pointed.

“That one. Now finish getting ready or we’ll be late.”

He moved in, taking the selected tie and putting it on Jongin himself, while he continued to talk.

“And if we’re late, my sister will probably kill me. Or at least spend 5 whole years bitterly talking about how I was late to her wedding! I really don’t want that.”

Joonmyun finished with the tie, and stepped back, checking if everything was in place with Jongin’s outfit.

“You look amazing.”

He proudly smiled, and Jongin felt happy. Joonmyun’s compliments made the young man feel confident.

“So do you. Now let’s go, or your sister really will kill you!”

He answered, and Joonmyun yelped, rushing out, taking a tight hold of Jongin’s hand in the way.

 

The End. 223 Words.