Roller-coaster Tricks - May 21st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

 “Are you sure we’re on the right line?”

Tao asked for the second time, looking around a bit. They were passing incredibly close to the extreme roller-coaster, and it was making him uncomfortable. Sehun looked completely tranquil though.

“Yes, I’m sure.”

The boy said, nodding his head and looking over to the fast ride, smiling at all the people screaming for their lives.

“I don’t know, this doesn’t seem like the line to the animation show. It looks like the line to the roller-coaster… Look how close to it we are.”

Tao said, fidgeting a bit. He definitely wouldn’t ride one of those, and he warned Sehun before-hand. They were going to the amusement park only to play around the less scary rides.

“Don’t worry, this is the right one!”

Sehun started, tapping Tao’s shoulder to make him relax a bit, and doing his best not to let out an evil grin, otherwise his plan would be ruined.

“They just put the line so close, because the roller-coaster is a famous ride, and being close to it makes people want to go on it.”

Sehun explained, and it sounded logical to Tao, but something in his gut was telling him something was wrong.

“Well, it’s not making me want to ride it.”

The Chinese boy said, and Sehun nodded. They moved more along the line, and then stopped again.

“I want to. It looks super cool.”

Sehun said, and Tao eyed him, suspicious. Sehun tried to stay calm, but he knew Tao was catching on, especially because just ahead he’d see the loading part, and he’d totally flip out.

And so they moved more, and they ended up right by the loading bit, meaning they’d probably be in the next ride.

“I hate you so much.”

Tao said calmly, and then started backing away, having a hard time going passed all the people behind then, especially when Sehun grabbed him and pulled him back.

“NOOO! I’m not going!”

Tao raised his voice, trying to pull away from his friend, but Sehun was ready to fight.

“Oh, yes you are! We are all the way here already! Do something crazy for once!!”

Tao stopped struggling a bit, but started whining, looking like he was going to cry as he looked to the tracks of the roller-coaster.

“Come on, you’re making a scene. Everyone’s looking at you. Grow up a bit, even little kids go on this ride.”

Sehun whispered, already noticing that Tao had given up, and was preparing himself to face the terror ride. Sehun smiled, glad that he won, just like he had expected.

 

The End. 435 Words.