Act Normal - December 12th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Office AU. Sequel to chapter 169 ‘My Stalker’.

 

Kyungsoo was about to leave the copy room, all that he needed from there was done. But he stopped by the door, hesitating to leave as he looked back at the younger man, who now started using the machine.

“Jongin?”

He called out, deciding to take a risk and put himself out on the limb. The younger seemed to be interested, and he definitely found Jongin attractive, so why not give it a try.

“Yes?”

The tall man nervously answered, looking back. They had talked plenty of times before, but something about Kyungsoo always made him feel nervous.

“I… I remember last time you talked, you said you really liked Mexican food, and I have 2 coupons for a nice Mexican place, so I wandered if you’d like them.”

Kyungsoo said, trying to phrase everything properly, but he felt more anxious than he thought he would have. It had been quite a while since he last asked someone out, and he quickly realized he wasn’t doing a very good job this time, since what he said didn’t imply a date at all, it just seemed like he wanted to give the coupons out.

“With me, I mean. Share the coupons with me…”

He added. He was feeling a bit idiotic for not being able to talk properly. But despise his choking up on words, as Jongin’s face turned bright, he knew the younger had understood what he meant.

“Yes!”

Jongin immediately answered, unable to contain his excitement at first. But he quickly came back to his senses and calmed down, trying to look cool and controlled.

“It’d be nice, I’d like that.”

He added in a normal tone, trying not to start smiling like a complete idiot.

“Great. If I can get your number, I’ll give you a call so we can set a proper date.”

Kyungsoo stated, and Jongin took his phone out right away. They exchanged numbers, and then Kyungsoo finally left, allowing Jongin to quietly rejoice in happiness, only becoming serious again when he had to walk out, trying his best to stay normal, but as soon as he reached his friends cubicles again, he’d start freaking out as he told them what had just happened.

 

The End. 369 Words.


AN:

Hey guys!

There will still be one more sequel to this one before it's done ^^ Please look forward to that!

 

Now on the matter of the poll I had going, it's been a little over a week since it has been up, and the results show that over 80% of the ones that voted would prefer for me to make all the forewords now, so that's what I'll be doing!

Just give me some time to get writting on the forewords and descriptions, and I'll post it all during next week! And as usual, everytime I post a new foreword, I'll announce it here, in the latest chapter, and in the chapter of the drabble itself.

As always, thank you for the constant support, I wouldn't be doing this right now if it wasn't for you guys <3