Blind Date - May 25th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Chanyeol looked around the restaurant one more time, trying to take in any extra information he missed before. It had been quite a while since he got there, and he was getting really hungry. But he had to wait.

He tapped his fingers on the table getting more and more restless by the second. He was having way too much time to think, and that was never good.

He was starting to wonder why he accepted when Tao said he would hook him up with someone. All the other times he went on a blind date, it was a catastrophe, what could make this date different?

He sighed, wondering if he had been stood up and his date wasn’t going to show, and at the same time wanting to go away and forget all about it.

But Tao said this one was perfect for him. And Chanyeol was gullible enough to believe that, even though the man had said that line every time he arranged a blind date for him.

Chanyeol tapped the table one more time, looking over at the door and leaving his decision to fate. If someone walked in in the next 10 seconds, he’d stay and wait; if not, he’d just go home and sunk into his bed.

He started counting down, but he barely got a few seconds in, when someone walked in. It was an incredibly handsome young man, with tanned skin, and very kind features. Their eyes met, and with a smile, he walked right over to Chanyeol.

“Park Chanyeol?”

The young man asked, and Chanyeol smiled, feeling a bit out of it. He didn’t expect him to be that handsome. Tao was right, finally.

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry I’m late, there was traffic. I’m Kim Jongin. It’s nice to meet you.”

Jongin introduced himself, and after Chanyeol motioned to, took his seat.

Chanyeol was more than pleased, and he was excited to start their date, because he saw a lot of potential in this match.

 

The End. 332 Words.