Playing Horror - September 23rd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

When Sehun walked into his apartment, he found it completely dark. As he went in he just went by lighting his path, but he started feeling weird. Usually his roommate, Baekhyun, always got home before he did, so everything would be already lit. But now there was only silence and darkness.

And when Baekhyun would stay out late, he would always warn Sehun about it before hand – not that Sehun cared, but it was weird that he suddenly didn’t.

Sehun went over to Baekhyun’s room, just ot see if perhaps the man was already asleep, which was a long streeched thought considering it was only 7:30 PM.

Sehun wasn’t checking because he cared, but because he was curious, or at least that’s what he preferred to think. But even before he got close to the man’s door, something happened that made him jump.

There was a loud terrifying scream – which Sehun easily recognized the voice to be Baekhyun’s – followed by a loud band and a crashing sound.

All that noise scared him, and with his body completely alert, he quickly went over and pushed the door open. The scene before his eyes wasn’t as alarming as it sounded though.

In a completely dark room, with only the large computer screen serving as a light source, Baekhyun was on the floor, his chair fallen beside him, and a few other little table things – like pencils, his mouse pad, and a few crushed up papers – all over the floor.

It was obvious the man had fallen backwards from his chair.

“What the hell is going on here?”

Sehun asked in a loud voice, but that only caused Baekhyun to scream again, as he rapidly crawled away from the door. He stopped as soon as he saw it was just Sehun, and with a hand on his heart, and a huge sigh, he finally answered.

“Man you scared me… I just fell.”

The man said as if the scene wasn’t already obvious enough. Sehun was about to snap and give him a sassy reply to that, but instead he decided to give the man a chance to continue.

“I was playing a horror game. Five Nights at Freddy’s, have you heard of it.”

Baekhyun finally explained, and pointed at the screen, which showed the game’s menu.

“I just died.”

The man felt the need to complete, but that only made Sehun scoff at him.

“That was obvious….”

The younger said under his breath, as he approached the computer.

“Can I play too?”

He then asked, and Baekhyun saw a golden opportunity. Sehun obviously didn’t seem to understand how scary the game really was, and it would be amazing to see that always unamused face the man had turn into a screaming face.

“Of course!”

Baekhyun cheerfully answered, with a wicked smile on his face.

 

The End. 471 Words.