The Way Home - March 25th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

School AU.

 

Kyungsoo walked home from school, alone as always. He wasn’t good at making friends, and had grown accustomed to being by himself. Even when starting high school, in completely new surroundings, he still didn’t manage to make a single friend.

His classmates were all idiots in his opinion, and that just didn’t make things easier. Not that he would ever say that to them, to offend them, but because of that thought, he didn’t feel like socializing.

But every day, after the long classes, when he walked home in the dark, poorly lit streets, he wished he could have someone to walk home with, keep him company.

His way home was not very nice, and he passed many bars, where there were always some loud drunks making a ruckus of some sort. He usually just ignored it, but as he passed by one, a familiar voice rang on his ears, and he felt the urge to look inside.

It was one of his classmates, Park Chanyeol, who was definitely not old enough to be drinking, but looked drunker than anyone around.

Kyungsoo observed for a bit, as the boy screamed, flailing his arms around. Chanyeol seemed to be getting into a fight with some men there, probably already too drunk to tell that he had no change if things got physical.

Kyungsoo wondered if he should go in and stop the other, but he realized that would only bring trouble to himself. Chanyeol was the biggest idiot of the class in his opinion, and it was not worth it to get hurt trying to save the of a guy who was that dumb.

With his decision made, Kyungsoo stopped looking, not interested anymore. He continued on his way home as if nothing had happened, but wondered if the next day he would get to see Chanyeol with his face all busted.

 

The End. 312 Words.