The Long Way Home - October 12th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Their cars drove down darkened roads, as they made their way back to Seoul. After a long day of work, all the members were pretty tired, and the ones on the front car even more. No one spoke in there, it was dead silence.

They each were doing their own thing, all mostly involving their cellphones – be listening to music, playing a game, surfing the internet – except for one individual.

Sehun gazed out of the window, trying to make shapes and things out of the shadows he saw pass by. He didn’t have his phone with him, so he didn’t have much choice of what to do at that moment. He constantly went from staring out the window, to staring down to his jeans, poking his finger around the fashionable holes, and pulling on the lose strings.

He was utterly bored, and anyone who saw him could tell. But even so, he didn’t want to interrupt any of s, because he knew how tired they all were. No one had the energy to talk to him right then, and if he had his phone, he’d probably be the same as everyone else.

Through the corner of his eye, he picked up movement on the seat next to him. He looked over to Joonmyun, who was now looking at him. Sehun stared back for a couple of second, completely serious, and definitely giving out the vibe that he was bored.

To his surprise, Joonmyun – instead of just turning back to his music – started to contort his face, making a ridiculous expression. Sehun was confused at first, but as the older man shifted around, making one silly expression after the other, he couldn’t help but laugh. It was amusing.

And it came as nature to him to mimic his leader, and pull an ugly face back at him, also trying to make him laugh. And that exchange carried on for a long part of the road, as the two took turns to make each other laugh.

 

The End. 335 Words.