Domestic Pet War - July 12th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Animal AU. Cat!Kyungsoo + Dog!Chanyeol.

 

Kyungsoo was a very lucky cat. He had an amazing family, whom provided for him, and treated him with great respect. He couldn’t ask for anything else, he was living a life of kings. But there was one thing he constantly asked for in his mind.

I wish that dog would die.

Kyungsoo glared intensely at the family dog, a happy virus called Chanyeol. He hated the beagle with all his strengths, and whenever he had a chance, he let the puppy know who the real boss was around there.

But the ignorant thing just didn’t seem to realize.

“Oooh, who’s a good boy? You’re a good boy!”

The father of the family arrived home, right away greeting the happy dog, who jumped around his feet. Kyungsoo hated the way Chanyeol acted, no self-respect. He would never jump around like that; it looked so desperate for attention. Kyungsoo was better than that.

But he watched, filled with jealousy. Because every time Chanyeol did so, he got patted, and , and sometimes he even got some treats.

And now, the father of the family moved to the couch, letting Chanyeol sit beside him, rubbing his belly as he told the mother of the family how his days was.

Kyungsoo hid behind the table, watching the scene, anger building up inside him. Before that stinky flee-carrier arrived, he was the one getting petted and rubbed all the time; he was the center of attention.

But not anymore. But Kyungsoo wouldn’t just let it slide; he had a plan, the first one of many. He was getting rid of that beagle, one way or another. And if everything failed, at least he’d have the satisfaction of making the dog’s life a misery.

 

The End. 289 Words.


AN:

This drabble is being turned into a full story. Check it out here.