Special Power - July 11th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Supernatural AU.

 

I am different. I have a special power that no one can know about or else I’ll be called a freak.

Baekhyun walked through his house, taking each step with determination until he reached the kitchen. He took the popcorn bag he had in hand, and placed it inside the microwave.

My mom always told me to pretend I was normal.

He pretended to press the buttons, but didn’t actually press start. Lowering his head so he could properly see the bag through the microwave door, he concentrated. His strong gaze focused his mind on every little piece of corn in the bag, which he couldn’t see, but he knew they were there, and that’s all he needed.

I can explode things with my mind.

Slowly, but effectively, the corns started to pop, one by one at first, and then the bag grew, and more and more popped.

The only problem is, I don’t quite know how to control it.

Suddenly, a louder pop came into play, and it wasn’t from the inside of the bag. Baekhyun was very focused and just passed by it, but when he heard the weird pop again he couldn’t ignore it. Shifting his focus away from the popcorn bag, he saw something that made him scream. A few bits of the microwave had started to explode too, and the whole things had caught on fire due to it.

Baekhyun ran to rectify the problem, which he knew very well how to do, considering that wasn’t the first time he had blown up an appliance. At least this time it was only the microwave, not the fridge.

 

The End. 272 Words.