Leave Me Alone - October 15th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

As the woman walked out of the building’s lobby, rain started hitting her face straight away, as it was pouring down heavily.

But she didn’t care.

He face was already wet with her own tears, the rain only helped them fall faster. She wanted to get away so badly she didn’t ever remember she had an umbrella in her purse; she just marched on.

But not matter how many times she had asked – and even screamed once – he just wouldn’t leave her alone. She heard his heavy footsteps following her, making loud splashes as he stepped through puddles.

He was faster, and she knew that; plus, her heels weren’t in her advantage. So she decided to be the first one to talk, so she’d have the upper hand, instead of letting him catch up to her.

In one sweep motion, she turned around, facing the man who was now only a couple feet away.

“Don’t follow me! Stop!”

She screamed, feeling it hurt in . She was now entirely wet, her hair, her clothes, all dripping. Her hands shook as she closed them in a fist. She wasn’t cold though; she was shaking because she was angry. She was so angry that her entire body was trembling from the inside out, and she clamped her teeth together, feeling her jaw ache because of the pressure.

“Please, just give me one more chance… I’ll do better, I promise! I can do it, I can fix myself! I’ll do it, for you!”

Sehun talked back, begging. He was shaking also, but because he was wearing less layers than her, and not feeling altered enough to ignore the strong doings of the weather.

She rolled her eyes at him. It was always the same words, and if that had been the first time she heard it, she might have even believed it, since he sounded so sincere.

But Sehun had a problem, he was too stubborn to give up anything; she knew that. She was tired of him making empty promises, she was done being constantly lied to. But she blamed herself the most, for going against her good judgement, and all her friends’ warnings.

 “Leave me alone.

She knew he was married from the beginning, but she fell for his convincing speech. ‘We don’t love each other anymore.’ ‘I’m going to leave her.’, all lies.

And she was done with it. She made a mistake, and now she was going to fix it.

She just turned back and walked away again, hailing the first taxi she saw and getting on as fast as she could.

She wouldn’t go home for a while. She knew he’d search for her there, and it was best to not even see him again, or she might fall for some trick again. She’d stay at a friend’s house for some days, and if he managed to find her there, she’d just go to another’s. She had many places to go, and as long as she was convicted of her choice, she would be able to finally escape him.

 

The End. 512 Words.