Stay Longer - August 24th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Kyungsoo walked into Jongin’s room, getting the boy’s attention away from his computer screen.

“I’m washing my clothes, and there’s a little of space in this last load, do you have anything to wash?”

The older asked, only willing to offer this sort of kindness to Jongin, because he knew the boy would always be thankful.

“Ah, yeah, it’s that pile.”

Jongin pointed over to a corner of the room, where his hamper used to be. He threw it out a few days ago because it was a very weak plastic, and broke; so while he was meaning to get a new one, his dirty clothes were on the floor. There weren’t many though, and Kyungsoo could easily add them to his own hamper.

“Thank you hyung.”

Jongin said, looking as Kyungsoo made his way back to the door.

“No problem, I know you’d do the same with me.”

Kyungsoo smiled, stepping out, but he stopped as he heard Jongin’s voice.

“eerr.. Hyung..”

Jongin called out, his brain shuffling to find something to say. But he didn’t have anything.

Kyungsoo had turned back, and was looking at him, waiting. He had to say something.

Truthfully, Jongin didn’t have anything to say, but he reacted and called Kyungsoo, just because he didn’t want the other to leave. He wanted to talk more, so he could have Kyungsoo stay longer. But it wasn’t fair.

“Have the hyungs talked about what we’re having for dinner yet?”

He finally asked, figuring that was a safe topic.

“No, we’re still thinking. Everyone wants something different.”

Kyungsoo answered, smiling. Jongin nodded, trying to think of something else to say, but Kyungsoo spoke up before him.

“Let me guess: you want chicken?”

The older had a huge silly smile of his face, an expression that warmed Jongin’s heart.

“Of course!”

Jongin answered, reciprocating the smile.

“I’ll tell them.”

And with that, Kyungsoo walked away. Jongin was left with the need to call him back, but he ignored it, since he truly didn’t have anything else to say. He shouldn’t take up Kyungsoo’s time.

Of course, there was another choice that would solve his trouble. Getting up in a flash, he walked out after Kyungsoo.

“Hyung, I’ll help you!”

That way they could just talk while they worked. And Jongin could enjoy Kyungsoo’s presence peacefully.

 

The End. 387 Words.