Secretary - April 13th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Office AU.

 

“Wait for a moment sir, I’ll transfer you.”

Jongin said, pressing a few digits on the phone base that rested on his desk, putting the call on hold. He then pressed more digits, to call in to his boss, even though the man was in the next room.

“Mr. Do? Kim Joonmyun is on the line, can I put him through?”

And as soon as he received permission, he put the phone down, once again pressing a few digits, and connecting both lines.

Being a secretary wasn’t the hardest job Jongin ever had, but it was definitely the most boring one. All day long, he was connecting calls, organizing papers, fetching his boss’ lunch. It was annoyingly repetitive.

But he never complained. He wouldn’t dare to. Being the assistant of Do Kyungsoo, owner of D.O Corporations, was a job many people wanted. It provided a very high pay, and good medical benefits.

But it wasn’t the money that kept Jongin around. He didn’t mind being broke, or working for a lower pay. The reason he wouldn’t quit was Do Kyungsoo himself. The man was very serious, and kept to himself. His life was devoted to work, he had no friend, no family.

And Jongin found him interesting. So he stuck around, waiting for the day he could get closer to his boss, understand what he was thinking.

He boringly waited.

 

The End. 230 Words.