Copy Room - June 10th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Office AU.

 

Jongin walked across the office, ignoring everyone that was working hard in their little cubicles.  He had left his personal work space because he was done for the expedient. Now he was going over to bother his friends, and watch as they finish their work before they can all go to lunch.

“Hi.”

He greeted with a sly smile, leaning over the partition of the two cubicles, getting both of his friends to sigh at the same time.

“How are you always done so early? Does your department have a smaller work load of something?”

Chanyeol asked, annoyed. Especially since he wasn’t even close to finishing and now Jongin would start to distract him.

“I think he’s leaving work undone so he can come bother us.”

Jongdae responded, and Jongin reacted with a very offended face.

“I would never! I take what I do very seriously, there not a single…”

He stopped mid-sentence because something caught his attention. And considering that something was Do Kyungsoo, passing by with a stack of papers to the copy room, Chanyeol and Jongdae knew they would never know the end of that sentence.

“This little crush of yours is really getting out of hand.”

Chanyeol complained and Jongin turned to him.

“Give me something to go copy.”

The younger said in a rushed way, making Chanyeol sigh.

“He’s not listening, don’t even try.”

Jongdae talked to Chanyeol, as he handed Jongin a few papers he actually needed copying. Both watched the man rush over to the copy room.

Jongin would use any escuse to be in the same room with his crush. The problem was he didn’t have the courage to ever talk to them, so he’d just take shy looks, and then ask for help from his friends.

“Well, at least now we got ourselves some time to finish our work.”

Chanyeol said, at the same time typing on his computer, trying to be quick.

“At least about 2 minutes, while he gazes at Kyungsoo without saying a word.”

The man continued, and Jongdae laughed.

 

The End. 337 Words.


AN:

Late again @-@ It's been hard these days guys.... But I'll go back to normal on the weekend, I hope! Then the updates will return to their normal times... Sorry!