Brick Brain - December 3rd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

College AU.

 

“UGH!”

Baekhyun entered his dorm room already looking very annoyed, but as soon as he saw his roommate that transformed into a confusing embarrassing look.

Baekhyun didn’t say anything else other than letting out one more frustrated grunt, and then flopped onto his bed.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

Yixing asked. He could tell that something was really bothering the man, and he wanted to help his feel better.

“No, I’m not okay!”

Baekhyun talked with his head on the pillow, making his voice completely muffled, but due to the loudness of his tone, Yixing could understand.

“I just made a huge fool of myself!”

Baekhyun continued, sitting up and facing his roommate.

“What happened?”

Yixing asked, looking at him with pity eyes.

“I totally embarrassed myself at my econ class… I answered a question completely wrong!”

Baekhyun hid his face on his hands, wanting to dig a hole in the ground and disappear on it.

“I don’t even know what happened!! I was doing so well on that class, last week the teacher was saying that everyone should study like I do!”

Baekhyun screamed, letting out a screech after, and putting his pillow in his lap, punching it a couple of times before digging his face onto it.

“I don’t know how this happens, I was doing so well, and suddenly today it just feels like my brain turned into a brick! Useless!”

Baekhyun continued to complain, his voice getting higher and higher, until the last word was just practically a scream.

Yixing moved over to sit next to him, tapping his back to try to calm him down.

“You only slept 2 hours last night remember? Because of that paper. It’s normal that you’re not 100% today.”

Yixing said, and that alone seemed to help. Baekhyun was now quiet, only breathing.

Yixing had a very convincing argument, and Baekhyun had truly forgotten he had such a y night. Now that he remembered, his entire day made since. He had been making mistakes and tripping on things ever since he woke up.

“You’re right.”

He finally said, plopping back down on the bed, like he had lost all energy he had left.

“I think I should take a nap before my last class of the day.”

He said, and Yixing got off his bed to give him room to lie properly.

“Go ahead, relax. I’ll wake you up when it’s time, so don’t worry and just rest.”

Yixing said, moving back to his own bed and going back to his studies, right as he were before Baekhyun barged in.

 

The End. 430 Words.


AN:

Hey guys! I have something I need your help deciding! As you know, there are currently 5 full-fics to still be started in the list on the foreword. I know that by now it's obvious that I won't be able to start and finish all of those until the year ends, and since this story will stop being updated when the 31st comes, I wanted to know what do you guys want be to do in relation to those five fics. I've narrowed it down to two choices:

1- I just finish the challenge as it is, and whenever I finally start one of those fics, I simply add one extra chapter to the challenge to tell you guys that the foreword has been posted.

Or

2- I make forewords for all five fics now, allowing you all to subscribe to the ones you wish to see, and when I actually start posting, you will be warned through your subscriptions notifications.

Please pick down here:

I've made a poll to make it easier to count your votes, but if you have any questions, or any better suggestions, feel free to comment (or even PM me, if you don't want to comment :P) and I'll answer as soon as possible!

Thanks for always helping out, I love you guys!!