Action - February 7th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

“The thing is, I love you. And I want to be with you for the rest of my life.”

Sehun said with a smile, getting down on one knee, making the woman in front of him gasp, her face filled with emotion.

He reached into the left pocket of his jacket, wrapping his fingers around the delicate box inside. As he was pulling it out, his hand got stuck in the pocket, and he struggled to remove it.

“ing damn it.”

He cussed under his breath and got up, turning with an exasperated expression to all the people who silently observed him.

“CUT!”

The director yelled loudly and the whole staff began to move, to fix things around the set, and re-touch the actors’ make-up.

Jongdae sighed as he left his director’s chair, trying to calm himself down as he made his way to sehun, to avoid yelling at the young actor.

“I’m sorry.”

Sehun said as soon as Jongdae approached, sounding quite annoyed at himself. He had messed up one too many takes already.

“Do you want to put the ring in the jackets’ inside pocket instead? Do you thing that’d be easier?”

Jongdae calmly asked, and Sehun nodded, changing it right away, and practicing taking it out from the new pocket, doing it much more smoothly.

“Let’s try that then.”

The director said, snapping his fingers and getting everyone to go back to positions.

“And Sehun, one more thing. Try to get some expression on your face. You’re supposed to love this girl, remember? I don’t care if you think she’s ugly, just fake it.”

Jongdae waited until he got a nod of acknowledgement from the actor, and moved back to his seat.

“Action!”

 

The End. 286 Words.