Thinking - June 25th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

(LATE)

 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongdae sat around the coffee table, in complete silence, their boredom practically reeking through their skin.

“Hey, we could go play basketball.”

Chanyeol suggested, eyeing his friends to see if they liked the idea. The two boys barely moved, and Jongdae groaned as he answered.

“No, I’m too lazy.”

Chanyeol nodded, accepting that his suggestion was rejected and that it was time to go back to searching for options.

It had been a good half-hour since they first sat there to decide on something, and they were obviously going nowhere.

“How about playing a video game?”

This time it was Jongdae who put forth an idea, but with the groans and nasty faces he got, he didn’t need words to know his suggestion was also a failure.

“Is there even anything we haven’t said no to left? Are we that bored?”

Baekhyun questioned, wanting to put some strength and conviction into his question, but something went wrong in the connection from his brain to his mouth, and his words came out in the most boring tone.

“There must be! Let’s think.”

Chanyeol responded, starting to wreck his brain to find something fun to do.

But deep down, the three knew that after the next half-hour had passed, they’d still be sitting there, in the same spot, doing the same thing.

Thinking.

 

The End. 224 Words.


AN:

Hi guys! sorry I missed posting yesterday, it was just an incredibly hectic day, and I was too tired to even turn my computer on when I got home.

As I mentioned in the description, if I ever miss a day, the next day I'll make up for it, so today you'll get 2 drabbles!! I'm working on the next one now, and I'll post it in a couple of hours, I think...

Sorry again!