Like the First Time Again - November 26th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

The backstage of a concert was always a busy and chaotic place. Especially during the show, there were so many people going back and forth, with their own things to do. And they had multiple outfit changes, and hair changes, it was all so hectic that Jongdae almost forgot to breathe sometimes.

It was such a rush to get back to the stage on time, and he just removed his clothes, putting new one’s right away. He had done that many times already, and he was growing used to the feeling, but that just made him start taking things for granted.

And so this time as he changed, he didn’t really know what had happened to his brain to make him notice that again. He could hear, as the VCR played to give them time to switch wardrobe, the fans. Loud screams, probably when a certain member’s face appeared close to the screen; and the most endearing: the singing.

He could hear them sing their songs, all those voices together, probably just passing time, or just having fun with their time, but for him it sounded so special.

And he remembered, the first time he heard that all, how important, and how impressive it was. And he felt that again. He felt impressed by the power of fame, and thankful for the amazing love he could receive because of it.

Suddenly he felt like he could feel everything differently. Every scream, the trembling of the stage, the loud music, all the excitement. He was so happy to be a part of it all.

 

The End. 263 Words.


AN:

Hey guys ^^

Remember in the beginning of the month, when I said something about the list on the foreword? Well, I'm finally going to explain that! YAY!

Sorry it took so long for me to write this note, I had it planned in my head for a long time, but I was so rushed this entire month that I didn't have much time to write an explanation X_X But here it is!

There are currently a list of 10 items in the foreword, of drabbles that are to be turned into full fanfics (from which one is already completed). Now, those were mostly requests from you guys, and those requests also coincided with ideas that I also wished to write more about! 'till there is all great! But I've been looking over said ideas recently, just as I try to organize myself, and I realized that there are a few items on that list that I don't really feel like I can expand much on. So basically, what I'm doing is, I'm removing items from the list, to the point where it's going to be almost halved in size.

BUT DON'T PANIC! :D The ideas which I remove from the list (which I'll announce in a second) will all be turned into sequel drabbles during this last month of the challenge! So you guys still get to see some more development in those stories, but in a way I'm comfortable with <3

So once again, here's what's happening: The following items > Chapter 165 - P.I. / Chapters 161 & 169 - Copy Room & My Stalker / Chapter 190 - Single Parent / Chapter 191 - Confess < will no longer get turned into full length fanfics, but they will each receive at least one 'drabble form' sequel! That is 4 items removed from the list! Everything that I have not mentioned and that is still there on the foreword, is still being turned into a fic!

I'm sorry if this makes a few of you mad (I hope it doesn't >.<), but it's just how I felt about it. I rather just give you guys a GOOD drabble sequel, than trying to make a full fic and end up making something crappy... I hope you all understand ^^.

And just to finish it off, thank you all for your support, soon it'll be only a month left until this challenge ends, and it has seriously been the most incredible thing I've done in this site so far! And the experience wouldn't be half as exciting as it was if I didn't have everyone single one of you supporting me <3 I'll continue to work hard until the end, and I'll continue to give you a drabble every day 'till then ^^!

OMG, this note was bigger than the drabble X_X. I suddenly feel the need to label it too @_@

The End. 483 Words. LOL.