Wash - October 4th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

(LATE)

AU.

 

Kyungsoo placed the last hot food dish on the table, and looked around carefully, to see if everything needed was there.

The table was perfectly set, the only thing missing was the people to eat on it.

Walking out into their backyard, Kyungsoo called out to his husband, moving toward him at the same time, since he knew the other was too focused to hear when he called the first time.

“Minseok. The food is done.”

He repeated his call once he was beside the man.

Minseok had been painting for the entire morning, and he was so concentrated on it, he didn’t even realized how much time it had passed, and how hungry he was feeling.

“Huh?”

He asked, finally breaking the constant stare he had going at the painting in front of him.

Kyungsoo didn’t even need to repeat himself once again, since it didn’t take long for Minseok’s head to process what had just been said.

“Oh. Food. Yeah!”

Minseok immediately got up, leaving his masterpiece to be completed some other time.

“Let’s go.”

He said as he started to march inside, the wonderful smell that was travelling out of the house making him feel his stomach growl.

“Wait!”

Kyungsoo said in a warning tone as Minseok was just about to sit on the table, the vision of the food in front of him being undeniably beautiful.

“What?”

He asked, patiently waiting for Kyungsoo to reach him.

After a little dash so he could approach Minseok before he sat down, Kyungsoo held onto the man’s arm, lifting it up.

“Wash your hands please.”

He simply said. Minseok then looked down, realizing what a mess of colors his fingers were.

Even though he tried to keep it neat, he always ended up with pain on himself.

“Ah, yeah. Sorry.”

He gave out a silly smile, moving away.

“The smell was just so delicious, that I forgot everything else.”

He explained as he went to the bathroom, his sweet compliment causing a happy smile to form on his husband’s face.

 

The End. 341 Words.