Angel Heart - January 3rd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Angel/Demon AU.

Warning: Gore, Violence.

 

His slender but strong hand moved up Suho’s bare stomach, his fingers circling around the rip on the left side of the angel’s chest, and then penetrating the injury, mercilessly aiming for his heart. And without a doubt, he caught a grip on what he aimed for.

“I told you didn’t I? Your heart belongs to me now.”

Chen said, as he moved his head closer to Suho’s, the cruel smile on his face showing how much he was enjoying that moment. When he stopped moving, he was close enough to feel the angel’s quick and jagged breath, and just quickly connected their lips.

“I’m sorry… Please… I made a mistake.”

Suho could barely talk between pants. He had cold sweat dripping down his face and body, and Chen’s hold on his heart was a pain he couldn’t describe.

“After all the nice things I’ve done for you, you go and give yourself to that idiot. You think I will just forgive you like that?”

Chen backed his face away, so he could get a good look at Suho’s expression, and his wounded body. That just turned him on, and made him so happy, he wanted to have that sight imprinted in his mind.

“That’s why they tell you not to mess with demons, sweetheart. You might just end up losing.”

And with that like, Chen pulled his hand out, pulling the angel’s heart with it, veins and arteries ripping on the process, and the bright red, and terribly sweet angel blood splashing away, dripping down Suho’s trembling body.

“I’ll make sure you never give this out to anyone else, ever again.”

The demon chuckled, as he placed the now trapped angel’s heart on a vial, sealing it properly, and storing it on a shelf, next to many others.

And Suho knew, no good would come out of these events, but there was nothing he could do about it. He was imprisoned, just like he was warned he’d be. And it was his entire fault, because he decided not to listen, when everyone told him that demons were tricky, and never played fair. He could never have won, no matter what he had done differently. His fate was decided from the beginning, and now he had to live with evil.

 

The End. 380 Words. 


AN:

This drabble is being turned into a full story! Check it out here.