Sleeping in the Buff - April 2nd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Jongin looked around the bedroom, with a bit more care and curiosity than he ever had before. He had been in Baekhyun’s room many times in the past, but now was the first time he was actually going to stay over for the night.

They had been dating for several months already, and often spent time in each other’s houses, but they never spent the whole night together. If his boyfriend asked, Jongin wouldn’t lie; He was nervous.

Already in his pajamas - he made sure to bring the most mature one, not the ones his mother gave him, with bunnies and muffins on them - he walked over and sat on the bed, waiting for Baekhyun to turn off the house lights and come in. He unconsciously closed his eyes, and the sleepiness was getting to him.

“Are you tired?”

Baekhyun’s voice made him open his eyes, a faint smile appearing on his lips as he answered.

“Yeah. I think I’m gonna sleep like a rock today.”

Baekhyun smiled back at him, and without notice, he started stripping. Jongin was a bit surprised, but he didn’t say anything at first. It was only when the man had stripped down to his underwear, and was about to take it off, that the younger spoke up.

“Woah, woah! What are you doing?  I thought we were going straight to sleep today! You’re the one who said it, remember? No .”

Jongin got up from his spot, fidgeting around as he talked, and ending up with his back to the other, since Baekhyun just continued to remove his underwear. Now he was fully , and Jongin just couldn’t look.

“I know. I just can’t sleep if I have clothes on.”

Baekhyun answered, and by the tone of his voice, Jongin could tell he was smiling.

“What’s wrong? It’s not like you haven’t seen me before. This is all stuff you’ve seen and even touched before.”

The older continued, and Jongin heard him moving towards the bed. He still didn’t turn around though.

“I know, but it’s just awkward now!”

He answered, blushing, and he heard Baekhyun laugh.

“Fine, I’ll go under the sheets. That way you don’t have to see anything.”

With that, Jongin heard the sheets moving, and he peeked, to make sure it was safe. Baekhyun was laying on the bed, covered to the middle of his chest, smiling and waving at him.

“Thank you.”

Jongin said with a sigh, moving to lay on the other side of the bed, but keeping a conscious distance from his boyfriend.

“Silly.”

Baekhyun mocked, siding the younger a ridiculously exaggerated blown kiss.

 

The End. 441 Words.


AN: Thank you everyone!! I finally got this fic advertised, I'm so happy ^^ If you enjoy reading, please remember to upvote and comment if you want! <3