Romantic Gesture - October 1st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Yixing and his girlfriend strolled down the park, hand in hand. They were going at the slowest speed possible, enjoying their time together, as they were currently heading home.

After spending the afternoon playing around in the park, and then staying until the sunset, they were now in the most comfortable silence, as calmness filled their bodies.

The sky was gradually getting darker, but as she held firmly onto Yixing’s warm hand, the woman felt she had nothing to be scared of.

But soon, the road got dark, and due to their slow speed, they weren’t even out of the park yet. Yixing walked on with confidence, but when he felt a sudden pull on his hand, he realized something was wrong.

His girlfriend had fallen to the ground, the hold on his hand being the only thing that supported her from falling on her face and really hurting herself.

“Are you okay?”

Yixing immediately asked, crouching down to check up on her.

“Yeah, I think so… My foot hit a rock so it hurts a bit, but I think I can walk. Help me up.”

She said as stretched out her arms. He promptly got up and pulled her to her feet. He gave it a second as she stood still, and once he felt it was okay, he started moving, now even slower than before.

But she wasn’t even able to get a step in, as screamed and her legs gave out again.

“No, no, I can’t. My ankle it hurts really bad.”

She said, sitting back on the floor, feeling like she wouldn’t be able to get up again.

“Let me see.”

He crouched again, taking a hold of her foot.

“Yeah, it looks like you sprained it.”

He finally said, after a few seconds observing it.

“Help me up again.”

She said, and they repeated their previous motion. Yixing was a little cautious though, as he truly felt she should be walking on an injury like that.

“I can hop, it’s alright. Just let me support myself on you and I’ll hop on one foot.”

She said, finding that that was the only way for them to keep moving, since it made no sence to just stay there.

“No, that way you’ll just hurt your other leg. What if you trip again?”

Yixing voiced his concern. She also looked worried, as she found no other way. Thankfully, Yixing was quick on the spot. He turned her back to her, and leaned down a little.

“Get on. I’ll carry you.”

He said, getting ready on the stance to give her a piggy-back ride.

“No, that’s not needed. You’ll just get tired.”

She tried to refuse it, but not with much effort, as she thought what he was doing right now was an incredibly romantic gesture.

“I rather be tired than to have you get even more hurt. Get on.”

He said one more time, and she didn’t contest again, getting on right away. He easily carried her, even throwing over a few flatteries about her being light as a feather, as so they carried on their way, with a quick stop at the doctor’s to get her ankle wrapped up.

 

The End. 533 Words.


AN:

Hey guys!

Sorry about the 2 late drabbles! I had an important exam this week, and I had to take those days off >.<

Thank you for always being so patient with me by the way <3