Beauty - October 16th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

As Joonmyun passed by the open door to Baekhyun’s room, he heard the man’s voice, but didn’t actually paid attention to it until a certain phrase came out.

“You are so beautiful.”

That made the leader stop on his tracks, and step back so he was close to the door again.

He had never heard Baekhyun talking like that to anyone.

“Really, you are so amazing, your eyes, your nose, it all looks so good. It’s like a perfect package.”

Joonmyun’s initial thought was that the man was on the phone with his girlfriend. It had to be, but he suddenly remembered that Baekhyun had broken his phone’s screen, and he was without it while they got it fixed.

“Even right now, when you’re not even dressed up, or with make-up, you still look the best to me.”

Maybe he was on the computer? Face-time was a huge thing recently.

Joonmyun’s curiosity got the best of him, and he decided to pry into Baekhyun’s privacy a bit to see what was up. The door was open anyway, what was the harm of looking inside.

Joonmyun expected to see Baekhyun sitting at his desk, talking to his girlfriend on the computer, but instead, he saw the man sitting on his bed, holding something up.

It took the leader only 2 seconds to realize it was a mirror. And then it all got weird.

But still oblivious to the peeping-tom, Baekhyun continued to throw compliments at his own reflection, even turning slightly to one side and then the other, to check out every aspect of his face.

Joonmyun retreated silently, wishing to not make his presence ever known. Even as he walked away in the hallway, he tiptoed, not wanting to draw any attention to the fact he was ever near the room.

He would never mention that moment to anyone, or try to talk to Baekhyun about it. He tried to just shrug it off by himself, thinking about how good it was that Baekhyun felt confident in himself, and how such encouraging speeches in front of the mirror could help him get through the difficult time.

 

The End. 356 Words.