Folding - May 5th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Minseok folded the colorful piece of paper, trying to be careful and accurate, but completely aware that he wasn’t doing a good job.

“No no no! That’s not right! That fold is horrible!”

Tao complained, taking the paper away from the older man, and trying to fix it. Minseok just stared at him, feeling useless, but actually glad that he wasn’t folding anymore.

“I was trying. But I told you I’m no good with this.”

The man tried to defend himself, but Tao ignored him, re-folding the paper into a beautiful origami crane, and putting it on the pile with the hundred others.

“Try again. We need all the help we can get.”

Kris said, handing him another piece of paper, but as soon as Minseok reached for it, Tao turned to him with a glare, so he hesitated.

“These papers are expensive. If you screw up again you can’t try anymore. You’ll have to go help Jongin and Chanyeol with the really heavy stuff.

Tao warned, and Miseok sighed. He almost felt like asking to just go and help the others, but Kris insisted that they needed more people folding. He didn’t even want to throw a party in the first place, but when all his friends put it to a vote, he lost terribly, so now he had to help. It felt like he was getting punished.

 

The End. 229 Words.


AN:

Another one! :D due to roseheartbookie's comment, I'll also start working on a fanfic for chapter 3 and 23 ('Angel Heart' and 'Tainted Angel').

It's all piling up, fanfic after fanfic XD But I really love writing, and I really like to make you guys happy <3

Thank you for all the support, it means so much to know that you guys want more stories from me <3<3<3 I'll work hard!