Light Headed - July 4th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AN: Hey guys! Sorry that I missed a day again >.< but this time it wasn't my fault! My internet is being super crappy and refusing to work! I almost thought that I would be missing today too, because I spent the entire day trying to post but it would just not load the page X_X But it's finally working! so I'm taking my change, and I'll post the two right now, one after another!


(LATE)

AU.

Warning: death, blood. Creepy drabble!

 

Baekhyun walked into his dorm room in a bit of a hurry, but immediately slowed down once he caught scent of a horrible putrid smell.

He was late for class, and came back to pick up books he forgot, but it all left his mind once he was inside.

His roommate, Jongdae, wasn’t really a tidy person, and there was often some stink around, but this time it was different. It was really strong, to the point of making Baekhyun gag a bit.

Covering his nose, he walked through their common room, noticing how the stench got stronger the closer he got to Jongdae’s room. He couldn’t even fathom what the hell the man must have in there, and curiosity got the best of him.

The door was slightly open, and while keeping one hand on his nose at all times, Baekhyun pushed it ajar, slowly peeking his head inside.

What he saw couldn’t compare to anything he had ever imagined.

The smell was stronger in there, and it hit Baekhyun with quite a lot of strength, making him back away, but not before he could see what was inside. He got a clear shot of Jongdae’s cold corpse lying on the bed, surrounded by a huge deep red pool of blood, which dripped onto the floor.

That was the smell. His roommate’s corpse decomposing.

It was too much to take in, and the horrible fumes had gotten to him. Baekhyun was getting light headed, and he backed out, trying to find his phone, he had to call the police. But he couldn’t reach his bag, he barely made it to the door, before he passed out, his body falling limb onto the floor with a loud thud.

 

The End. 288 Words.