Not Again… - June 28th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Sequel to Chapter 174 ‘And the Pranking Continues…’

 

Baekhyun slowly moved into the dark room, sliding his feet along the floor like he was using his socks to ice skate, to avoid making noise. He was having a hard time seeing where everything was, but that was not going to stop him.

With a lot of rope in hand, he finally reached what he thought was the right bed. His vision had started to get used to the darkness, and he was able to make out the dark haired figure under the sheets. He smirked, ready to put his plan in action.

With a bit of difficulty, he started tying the rope around the bed, keeping it tight enough so that it would be able to let anyone out, but not too tight that would make his target wake up before the right time.

It was the perfect revenge. Jongdae attacked him while he was sleeping, so it only seemed fair to prank him while he was asleep too. And what would be more terrifying than waking up and finding out that you had been tied to your bed?

It took him quite some time to get the rope all around, trying to make sure the man wouldn’t be able to wiggle his way out of it if he tried, and with a couple tight knots, he was done.

“Hahaha, er~”

He taunted in a whisper, moving over to the head he could see poking off the sheets. He leaned down to see Jongdae’s peaceful sleeping face, so he could appreciate more the despair that he would probably see in a while.

That was when he noticed, it wasn’t Jongdae. His vision was now very used to the dark room, and he could easily make out the features on the face in front of him. It was Joonmyun.

Baekhyun was frozen for a couple of seconds, realizing he had tied the wrong person down.

“Eh, whatever. Not bad anyway.”

He then shrugged, leaving the leader tied down. He could just prank Jongdae later. On his way out, he the lights, and slammed the door behind him, making sure Joonmyun would wake up.

And in fact he did. The leader groaned as his peaceful sleep had just been disturbed. His eyes were shut tight, since the lights were overwhelming. He then tried to sit up, but he felt an amazing resistance. He couldn’t move much. He was able to slide across a bit on the bed, but he just couldn’t sit up or get his body off of it.

Slowly opening his eyes and letting them get used to the brightness, he looked down at his body, seeing the whole bed wrapped in rope, a tight knot by his feet.

A dozen emotions rushed through his face, from anger, to annoyance, frustration. But his final expression was baffled. He just couldn’t believe it. And with a sigh, he accepted the reality.

“Not again…”

 

The End. 486 Words.


AN:

I don't know why, but I feel like Suho will forever be the vitim of pranks XD He just looks like the poor guy who always gets caught, don't you think? hehehe~

So, how should Suho seek his revenge? And who should get pranked next? It's the readers' pick, you guys! Tell me your vote, and I'll make it happen!!