Because I Love You - January 29th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Kyungsoo bit lightly at his bottom lip, doing his best not to laugh and just keep frowning at the boy who was standing very close to him. Baekhyun had started to say stupid meaningless things, completely out of the blue, with the exact intention to get Kyungsoo annoyed at him, which wasn’t a very difficult task.

“You’re so annoying.”

The shorter complained, and Baekhyun chuckled, placing both hands on the sides of Kyungsoo’s face and rubbing their noses together, closing with a chaste kiss on the boy’s plump lips before answering.

“You know I only bother you this much because I love you too much.”

Baekhyun filled the other’s face with little kisses, and this time Kyungsoo couldn’t hold his laugh back, so he lightly slapped Baekhyun’s chest, not really wishing the other to move away, but just to show some form of protest.

“You’re so immature.”

Kyungsoo laughed louder as Baekhyun made a silly hurt face at his statement, grabbing his chest as he backed away.

“Don’t worry, I just say mean things like that because I love you too much.”

Kyungsoo teased, and it was now Baekhyun’s turn to laugh, as he moved close again, trapping the shorter in his arms and attacking him with kisses.

 

The End. 208 Words.