Beautiful Crap - October 21st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Students AU.

 

“Oh, hey, Kyungsoo! Did I tell you what my boyfriend said to me last night?”

Baekhyun asked, as he snatched a fry off of Jongdae’s tray of food. The fast-food diner was quite busy – as usual on a Friday night – and the three friends had to squeeze themselves into a table which was only supposed to fit two, so Baekhyun had to forsake his tray and place his food on his friends’.

“Oh, right,”

Jongdae started, turning to Kyungsoo with an amused face before going on.

“You won’t believe this crap.”

The boy continued, making Baekhyun angrily slap his arm.

“Shut up, it was super romantic okay?”

Baekhyun complained, and then turned to Kyungsoo to share his story. The latter – who hadn’t at all participated in the conversation yet – wasn’t looking at all like he wanted to hear it, but he didn’t have much choice.

“Yesterday we went up to his house’s roof top. Cause you know, he lives in that huge mansion like house, so his roof is like a living room of its own.”

Baekhyun added, always feeling the need to boast about how rich his boyfriend was.

“Anyway, we were up there, and we lay down to watch the stars. We stayed like that for a while, with him having his arm around me and such, and then guess what he says?!”

Baekhyun excitedly spoke, and then gave a certain pause, almost like he truly wanted the man to try guessing.

“I’m not going to guess.”

Kyungsoo said with his stone cold face, and Baekhyun just carried on with his story, not letting the downer response get him off his high horse.

“He tells me to look hardly at all those stars, and when say that I am, he then says: ‘I wanted you to look at them properly, so you could see how beautiful they are. And now that you know their beauty, I want you to understand that I find you a billion times prettier.’ Can you believe him?!!”

Baekhyun squealed with the end of his sentence, squirming in his seat.

”Wow,”

Kyungsoo started, getting Baekhyun to look at him hopefully, as the man wanted at least one of his friends to share the emotion he felt.

“What a load of crap.”

Kyungsoo completed, snorting a little as he tried not to laugh out loud. Jongdae just looked up, waving his hands exaggeratedly, looking thankful that someone else was on his side.

“Right? Right? Such crap.”

Jongdae completed, right before Baekhyun snapped.

“Oh shut up! Ya’ll just jealous because nobody loves you.”

The man tried to hurt some feelings, forgetting that he was dealing with two ice kings, and that such measly comment wouldn’t even faze them.

“Oh come on, get real dude. He just said that to get in your pants. You had that night didn’t you?”

Jongdae pointed out, making Kyungsoo nod in agreement.

Unlike his stone cold friends, Baekhyun was easily affected by words, and couldn’t hide it very well. He immediately choked up, and since he couldn’t really deny the statement, he just proceeded to scream and throw fries at both boys in front of him.

 

The End. 526 Words.