Ice Skating - July 28th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

(LATE)

AU.

 

The ice ring was filled with people, from families having fun, to groups of friends playing around. And it was even possible to locate a few couples trying to have a romantic date in the middle of all the mess.

But there was a particular duo that didn’t quite fall into any of those categories. They were friends, indeed, but they definitely weren’t playing around or having fun.

“How can a grown man, who live only a block away from the ice ring might I add, not know how to ice skate?”

Sehun asked, as he slightly glided backwards, keeping track of Minseok, who was holding tightly to the bars, fearfully making his way around the whole ring. They had been at that for a while, but the man didn’t seem to be getting any better, or any less scared.

“I don’t know, I just never had any interest in it. I’m…”

He stopped midway, as he had lost his balance and had to grip tighter to the bar to stabilize himself before he could continue.

“I’m pretty good at most sports, you know that, but this skating thing is weird.”

Minseok frowned, wondering if he should dare try to let go of the bars, but giving up on the idea as he remembered how bad the last time he did that went.

“Why didn’t you just tell your girlfriend you couldn’t skate then? You should just tell her, instead of making be come here to teach you how to.”

Sehun complained, picking up the speed a little more.

“She just looked so happy and excited, I couldn’t say no. I want to do this for her.”

As Minseok answered, he tried to keep up with Sehun, but the sudden change of pace completely threw him off, and he fell forward. Luckily he had fallen many times already, so he was ready to brace himself and not get hurt.

Sehun, who got a perfect view of the scene, started laughing immediately, stopping and starting to skate back towards his friend.

As bored as he felt teaching Minseok, and as much as he complained, there was not a single time that he hadn’t laughed when the other fell over. At least that part of it was fun for him.

But as karma comes and goes, as Sehun was reaching Minseok to help him up, he too fell, right up close to his friend. Now he was the one causing laughter, as Minseok couldn’t help but laugh at the amusing scene.

 

The End. 420 Words.