Wardrobe Renewal Mission - September 25th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

(LATE)

AU.

 

Tao was peacefully walking around the shopping mall, just strolling as he window shopped. He had a lot of bags in his hands already, but he was still looking for something else to bye. He had decided on making that day a shopping day, and he would live up to the expectations he put to himself.

It was about time he got a new wardrobe anyway. He liked to keep on with fashion, and most of his clothes were now outdated.

Plus, shopping made him so happy, and he was really needing to cheer up. He had just gotten out of a relationship, so it was a nice distraction.

Of course, most of the times, he still be thinking of his ex-boyfriend. When he saw a cute outfit on a shop’s window, he’d think how nice it would look on his ex. When he walked by a bookstore, his eyes would instantly notice a book that his ex loved reading.

After spending so much time together, Tao felt like it was hard to let go. Most of his thoughts, and the associations in his mind, were related to that man. And the fact that they ended on good terms – even deciding on being friend, which Tao would later on discover it wasn’t a very good thing – just made things harder, because he couldn’t just have that memory, and add anger to it, or resentment or anything.

Because that’s what Tao used to do. When he broke up with someone, they usually had a huge fight, and since, Tao would just hate anything related to that specific person.

But he couldn’t do that this time, so all he felt was sadness.

He felt incredibly embarrassed, to be walking around a mall, with his eyes tearing up at every other window. People probably thought he was crazy, but he wouldn’t go home. Tao wanted to persevere. He went there with a mission – a wardrobe renewal mission – and he would accomplish it.

 

The End. 329 Words.