SHOES! - May 14th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Yixing was fully dressed, down to the socks, ready to leave the dorm. But he just couldn’t. He was at the entrance, looking at all the shoes, a huge frown on his face. He had been looking for a few good minutes, enough to make Minseok get up and move to see what was going on.

“Are you okay?”

The Korean man asked, having to tap Yixing’s shoulder to get his attention.

“Yeah, it’s just…”

The frown didn’t disappear even when Yixing looked at the older. He looked very confused and concerned, and the expression was forming a line on his forehead. Minseok felt tempted to push against it, and make the younger stop making that face.

“There’s way too many shoes here.”

Yixing continued, pointing to the floor, making the older look talk and analyze the situation. With so many guys living together, and most of them not caring much about tidiness, there were a lot of pairs of shoes thrown around.

“So? It’s not the time to worry about this, you have to leave. Just put yours on, and when you get back we’ll talk to everyone about it.”

Minseok logically said, feeling like that should solve Yixing’s trouble. What he didn’t know was that the situation was a lot worse than just that.

“I can’t find it.”

Yixing said, almost pouting. He now looked very lost and pitiful, but even with the younger looking at him so cutely like that, Minseok had a hard time not laughing.

“What do you mean you can’t find it??”

The older asked as he laughed a bit, looking around to see if he could locate a pair of shoes he knew belonged to Yixing. The area was definitely a mess, shoes over one another, spread all over.

“I found one foot of mine. I can’t find the other one.”

Yixing whined, lifting the sneaker he had in his left hand. That just made Minseok laugh more. That was too ridiculous for him not to laugh at it.

“Here, use one of mines, I’ll talk to the guys and make then sort these out.”

The older finally solved the problem, going into his room and coming back with a pair of shoes he had bought recently, and still had not had the chance to use it, and so add to the mess by the front door.

“Two feet, just like it should be.”

He joked, waving them around before handing them to Yixing, and taking the single shoe the younger was holding.

“Thank you.”

 

The End. 422 Words.