Heartbreak - June 21st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

His knees were shaking, barely holding the weight of his own body. In fact, his entire being was shaking, inside and out. The tears rolled down without control, no matter how much his mind tried to make it stop. He just couldn’t help what was happening, his body was reacting on his own.

“Please…”

He could only plead. He didn’t have the strength or the will to try and reach for his loved one. He could only watch as the man walked away towards the door, leaving him there alone, in the place he would never again be able to call home.

“Kyungsoo, please… Don’t leave me…”

His words came out in between sobs, his body convulsing on its own, the weight of the loss hitting hard.

“No Jongin. It’s over. I’m done, I don’t love you anymore.”

He could hear the words, but his brain refused to assimilate them. It wasn’t true. That moment wasn’t true, he had to be dreaming. Kyungsoo wouldn’t leave him, Kyungsoo loved him. No one would just simply fall out of love like that, it was impossible.

He watched as the love of his life went away, and he wished for it all to end. He wanted to wake up now, the dream was done.

But nothing happened.

He was just there, alone. On the floor, as somewhere along the way his body gave up on trying to stand. And he cried. He cried until there were no more tears to give, until his body felt so tired it shut down automatically. But in his dreams, he was still crying, for his mind still felt the despair of that moment’s loss.

 

The End. 277 Words.