Driver’s Ed - May 4th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Baekhyun was driving slowly, feeling completely nervous. The man on the passenger’s seat kept writing in his little notebook, and the boy knew it wasn’t good stuff.

He was trying his best to do good, but learning to drive was very difficult, and in that ride alone he had already scratched the car 3 times.

At first the instructor was commenting with him, giving tips, complaining when he did bad, but not anymore. The man was silent, and serious. He didn’t look happy, and that made Baekhyun really anxious.

He knew he was doing bad since the beginning, but now that the man was quiet, he started to think that maybe driving just wasn’t for him.

Maybe he should just keep to public transport. Bus, subway, taxi… And maybe even get rides from his friends.

Thinking about his alternatives, he got distracted, but was still driving, and the car steered away from the road, climbing on the side walk. Baekhyun screamed, surprised, hitting the breaks immediately.

“Sorry…”

The instructor only sighed, and the boy felt terrible, but there wasn’t much he could say aside from that.

 

The End. 186 Words.


AN:

So, due to papermark's comment, I'll also be working on a longer version of 'Maze Walker' from chapter 120 ^^ 

I'll put a link to it in this story when I start posting it, just like with 'Mosters in Their Minds'. Please look foward to it! And thank you for the support!