To Wake Up on Time - December 20th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Sequel to chapter 352 ‘Bloody Shower’.

 

Minseok was completely done with all the pranks that had been going around. He watched it happen, time after time, the members pranking each other; and deep down he just knew that he would be hit by accident someday.

And so it happened. He had completely freaked out once the water came out red from the shower, and he was really annoyed to find out it was just another god damned prank.

Before it had happened, he liked to think that if he ever was hit by mistake like that, he wouldn’t seek revenge like the others had; but now that it had really happened, He understood how they all felt.

He was feeling so done with it, he wanted to end the pranking war, but the thought of pranking Luhan back gave him greater pleasure.

So he planned, and in a matter of days, he had it all set. He waited for Luhan to go to sleep, and then he rigged dozens of alarm clocks to all go out at around the same time in the early morning, and proceeded to hide them all across the room, in a way that would be hard to find, and almost impossible to turn them all off in a proper time.

He went to sleep with the sweet thought of revenge in his mind, and made sure to wake up early so he could experience the moment.

In the morning, he waited by the living room, happily passing time by playing some app games of his phone. And then it started.

Even through the closed door, Minseok could hear the first alarm start, and then many others following, all in different tunes, making so much noise.

Over it all, he hear frustrated screams, and the noise of things being turned over, probably as Luhan searched for the clocks.

Minseok had a pleased smile of his face, until the room’s door opened, and Tao came out of it, screaming various bad words –in more than one language – before he actually addressed the man.

“Who’s the who did this?! I want to kill him!!!”

Minseok froze, wondering how he could have possibly gotten it wrong. That was definitely Luhan’s room, there was no question about it. Why was Tao the one coming out of it?

The he remembered. Luhan and Tao had been talking about switching rooms since a few weeks back, and they kept talking about having a trial out night before actually moving all their things. They had talked about doing it time after time, but it never actually happened, since they always forgot about it when night came.

Minseok was really unlucky to have prepared the prank on the exact night the two decided to go through with the switch. But what made him feel worse was that with all of that, he only put more wood to the pranking fire, and he couldn’t even get the revenge he wanted. Now it felt like it would never end.

 

The End. 498 Words.