Cleaning Fairy - August 9th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU. Superstar!Luhan+NotFamous!Jongin.

 

Jongin walked into his boyfriend’s apartment, not making much noise as he did so. Ever since he received a key, he never bothered ringing the bell anymore, Luhan specifically told him to just come in as he pleased.

They had agreed to hand out that day, since Luhan was finally free, and he probably wouldn’t have any vacation days soon after that. Jongin was used to it, dating a superstar had its problems.  But he was okay with not seeing Luhan every day. They talked on the phone a lot, and on those scarce free days, they’d make up for what they missed. It was a good arrangement.

When he walked into the living room, he saw Luhan on the couch, sound asleep. He had probably been waiting for him, and fell asleep in the process. Luhan always told Jongin to wake him up when he arrived, but that was one thing that Jongin would never do. He refused to.

Luhan deserved to rest, especially with how hard he works, so Jongin simply couldn’t get himself to disturb him. He didn’t mind just waiting for a bit until he wakes up naturally. They had the rest of the day together anyway.

Leaving his bag on a random spot on the floor, he realized how messy his boyfriend’s apartment was. Things just on the floor, or hanging from furniture. Jongin could recognize at least 4 of Luhan’s coats that never made it to the closet, and were now just hanging on chairs.

He decided to clean up while he waited. He knew were Luhan kept everything, so it shouldn’t be hard. And it wasn’t. He did a pretty good job clearing out the living room, making barely any noise. And from there he moved to the bedroom, and the bathroom, and finally the kitchen.

While he was washing some dishes, with the kitchen door closed because he didn’t want the sound of the water to wake Luhan up, he heard some movement. And a few seconds later, he heard the kitchen door opening.

“Boy, that cleaning fairy sure deserves a raise.”

Luhan joked, his voice still sounding a bit husky, since he just got up. Jongin laughed, and continued to clean, even when he felt Luhan wrap his arms around his waist, hugging him from behind.

“Why are you cleaning? And since when were you here?”

Luhan asked, nuzzling his head right between Jongin’s shoulder blades, happy to take in the younger man’s wonderful scent.

“I got here a while ago, but I didn’t want to wake you, sorry. I needed something to do while I waited, so I decided to clean.”

Jongin answered. Luhan moved around a bit, taking away the dish Jongin had in hand, and closing the sink, pulling him away.

“You’ve cleaned enough.”

Luhan said, making Jongin turn to him.

“Come relax with me a bit.”

He continued, waking backwards while holding onto Jongin’s hands, dragging him back to the living room.

“Okay.”

Jongin answered, gladly following as Luhan led him to the couch, were they proceeded to cuddle for the next hour.

 

The End. 516 Words.


AN:

There ^^ The two late ones, and today's chapter are posted! I'll try to get back to schedule, but I'm still focusing on getting better okay? so this week might be a little crazy too, with a few missed days! Just wanted to warn you all <3

Plus, thank you for the concern, and the 'get better's <3 It really brightens my day <3 ^^