Accidents - August 11th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

(LATE)

AU.

 

Baekhyun’s house was a complete mess, things pushed out of place or accidentally dropped, coffee tables turned over to serve as barriers. The owner, who took a great part in turning the place like that, was currently hiding behind the bedroom door, a bright neon Blue and orange nerf gun in his hand, loaded and ready to shoot.

He kept as quiet as he could, even holding his breath as he heard footsteps coming closer. He counted down the seconds in his mind, hearing the other man coming near, and once he was just passed the door and into the room, Baekhyun opened fire.

With a loud war cry, he fired repeatedly, not leaving Jongdae with any time to react. Unfortunately, the scare did not go exactly as planned, as Jongdae jumped away, still getting hit by plastic darts as his head his the wall, a loud and worrisome thump coming out of that encounter.

“OOOUCHH!!!”

The man screamed out, falling to the floor and holding his head. Baekhyun threw his weapon away and stepped over with concern.

“I’m sorry, are you okay?”

Jongdae moaned before answering, still holding his head, and Baekhyun could tell it was hurting a lot.

“I give up, white flag! You win…”

The man said in a faint while voice, using one hand to pretend to wave a flag. That silly action made Baekyun giggle, and sit next to the man on the floor.

“I’m really sorry. We really should stop playing this, at least not indoors anymore. Someone always get hurt, and my house becomes a mess every time.”

Baekhyun said with a faint smile, pity filling his expression. He knew well how much that hurt, because he’d been in that position before.

“Maybe you’re right… But it’s fun though!”

Jongdae said, laughing out loud.

“Come on, let’s go put some ice on that bump.”

Baekhyun said, getting up as lending Jongdae a hand, helping him back on his feet.

 

The End. 326 Words.