When Jimin takes revenge on the guy who dumped his crush Joy because of another girl

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for bts jimin black hair

Image result for bts jimin black hair

For: summerdust

Partner: BTS' Jimin

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Jimin couldn't get the image of Joy crying her eyes out from the night before out of his head. He had gotten a call from his crush on the bus on his way back home. He punched the "stop" button and ran to her house which was all the way on the other side of the city.

He comforted her until she was pooped out from crying too much and tucked her into bed. Seeing her peaceful face made him feel better but the memory still irked him.

Jimin leaned on the pillar, watching Jinyoung talking to another female co-worker who clearly had a thing for him. 

Image result for got7 jinyoung 2017

Almost every female in the building had a thing for that charming man. Jinyoung could probably get away with spilling his coffee on almost every inch of the lobby floor with that smile of his.

Jimin? He would get smacked on the head and cleanup duty all week. 

He blew on his bangs as Jinyoung took "an eyelash" off of the girl's face, making her blush and giggled. 

Jimin almost threw up. How could you act like nothing happened when you humiliated Joy in front of the whole office yesterday? He shook his head and felt bad for the girl he was talking to. She will probably be crying tomorrow after getting rejected.

There has to be something bad about him. Something I can do to humiliate him for good.

Jimin jumped when someone tapped his shoulder. A blush crept up his face when he saw Joy with her usual pink kissable lips. "Joy." He pulled her out of the lobby before she could see Jinyoung.

"Thanks for last night, Jimin. You might think you didn't do much but it was great to have a shoulder to cry on."

Jimin beamed at her. "Anytime."

"Oh, gosh. I forgot to give these to Mr. Kang. I'll be right back and we can go get lunch together."

Jimin watched her run back to the elevator with a smile lingering on her lips. He was determined to make sure she kept that smile as long as he was around.


"You won't believe what I heard."

"What?"

Jimin leaned closer to the stalls in the bathroom.

"You know Jinyoung from the designing team?"

Jimin's ear perked up at his name.

"What about him?"

"I heard he stole his great idea from Mark!"

Image result for got7 mark 2017

Jimin's mouth hung open as he leaned closer, careful not to make a sound. 

"What?"

"Yeah! Mark told me all about it. Apparently Jinyoung threatened to take his job if Mark told the boss."

"Poor Mark. Wow, that Jinyoung guy is an ."

"Tell me about it," Jimin responded while rolling his eyes. He gasped and ran out the stalls before anyone could see him.


"Where are you taking me?"

"Just come. It'll be worth it."

"It better be. I still have to turn in my template for the new magazine-"

"Trust me."

Jimin led Joy out of her little work station to the center of the designing department where the boss' office was. Other workers were already surrounding the place because of the commotion.

"What's going on, Jimin?"

He didn't answer and beckoned her to get closer. Joy frowned but did as she was told.

Just then, the doors of the office burst open and a shoe flew out, almost hitting Taehyung, the intern. 

"Get out of my office right now! You're fired!"

Another shoe came flying with Jinyoung who ran out with his head lowered. He glanced up at all the people gawking at him and quickly looked back down in shame.

Of all the people watching, Joy was the most shocked while Jimin was the most excited. "What happened? He looks so...pathetic."

Youngjae, another one of their co-workers, leaned in. "He stole the new magazine idea from Mark and got busted. Man, he probably stole every single idea he presented to us to get promoted to Editor. Look at him now." He snickered with a "pft" before walking away.

Joy turned to Jimin who didn't look surprised at all. He was smiling. 

She narrowed her eyes at him. "You." 

Jimin looked at her with wide eyes. "Me?"

"You told on him, didn't you?"

"Uhm, no. I just gave Mark the courage to tell our boss. So technically-"

"-you did."

"-I did."

Joy's eyes turned into crescents as Jimin laughed. "You're terrible."

"At least I didn't threaten anyone to steal their ideas."

Joy shrugged, "True."

Their co-workers whispered as Jinyoung, with a head of messy hair, walked out with a box in his hands. He looked back and made eye contact with Joy, who glared at him. Jinyoung then saw Jimin who was smiling and waving at him before plodding away.

Joy and Jimin high-fived each other. Jimin felt warm on the inside when he saw her smiling brightly again. Keep smiling like that, Joy. And if anyone ever hurts you again, I'll break them.