(Tweaked) When the MCs of a show talk about Jungkook and Angela's relationship

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o4cw2w4HkR1u5ikygo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o3f1ug4zlt1s2rkgmo1_250.gif  tumblr_o3f1ug4zlt1s2rkgmo2_250.gif

For: ExoticBOICEShidae13

Partner: BTS Jungkook

Of course I can! Enjoy~

pagebreak1.png

"Welcome to Radio Star! Today, our guests are very golden and shine bright." Kyuhyun looked at his cue cards and nodded in agreement. "They sure are golden as they can do almost everything. What are they bad at? We'll find out their weaknesses today on Radio Star."

Yoon Jongshin smiled, "First, we have the golden maknae of a popular boy group, the most popular now a days, Jeon Jungkook from BTS!" Jungkook opened the door and bowed shyly as he took his seat.

http://cfile28.uf.tistory.com/original/233FE74D56815FDD2DDE4A

"Next we have the handsome, rising actor Park Bogum!" Bogum walked in with a humble smile and sat next to Jungkook, shaking hands with him.

"This girl has everything from looks to talent. Angela Lee!" Angela opened the door with a bright smile and greeted the MCs. She made eye contact with Jungkook and blushed when he gave her a small wave.

151222 Lee Sung Kyung at ‘Cheese in the Trap’ press conference

"And last but not least, a model who now acts and steals all the boys' hearts, Lee Sungkyung!"

After the four guests settled in and introduced themselves, the MCs started to pick on the guests. "This is the golden special but we all know that you guys aren't perfect. No one is!"

Kim Gura crossed his arms and leaned back. "Jungkook," he called out. Jungkook's eyes widened.

Kim Gura was known for knowing all the inside scoops and gossips. What would he say about Jungkook?

"You're good at singing, rapping, dancing, and you're good looking." Jungkook humbly smiled and thanked him. "But! Are you a good boyfriend?"

The other MCs chuckled as Jungkook panicked. Angela's eyes widened in panic as well but she quickly recovered and tried to avoid the MCs' gazes. Jungkook's ears turned red as he shyly smiled. "I-I don't really know how to answer that." He glanced at Angela who was turning red too.

"Look at him being all shy!" Kyuhyun crossed his arms and tilted his head as he tried to get a better look at Angela. "Well, I don't think Jungkook would know but we do have someone who does. Angela?"

Angela blushed. Sungkyung leaned closer to her with big eyes. "Yeah, Angela. Why don't you tell us?" She batted her eyeslashes innocently at Angela who almost scowled at her friend. You already know how he is! I tell you almost every time we hang out! 

Angela glared at Sungkyung who stuck her tongue out at her playfully.

"Do you want to switch seats?" Bogum got up from next to Jungkook so that Angela could sit next to her boyfriend. Angela fervently shook her head and hands in front of her. "No, it's oka-"

"That's a great idea!" Sungkyung pushed her to the empty seat. Angela almost fell off but Jungkook got her. Kim Gookjin had a father's smile on his face as he cooed at their small interaction.

"So, Angela. Is Jungkook a good boyfriend?" Angela sighed, I just need to get this out of the way. 

"He's a great boyfriend." Jungkook was shocked by her bold answer. How could she be so straightforward about it when he was so shy? Angela held his hand under the table and gave it a gentle squeeze while talking to the MCs.

"Because Jungkook can't drive yet, we always have to meet inside and can't go on dates. He feels bad but I don't mind at all. He's fun and always tries to make me laugh. And he does aegyo all the time when I get sad." Angela regretted her words as soon as they left .

"Aegyo? This we have to see!" Jungkook glared at Angela who gave him an apologetic look. He let out a sigh. "I don't do a lot of aegyo. Angela just thinks I'm cute."

The MCs cringed but didn't back down. "Come on, Jungkook. Just pretend that we're not here."

Jungkook's face flushed as he bit his lip. He cupped his face so that he looked like a flower and quickly made a cute face.

The MCs cringed again and laughed. "Okay, okay. Stop. We won't bother you guys about it anymore." They moved onto Bogum.

Jungkook kept his head down in embarrassment. Angela squeezed his hand and whispered, "Good job."

Jungkook pouted, "You better give me a kiss later."