(Surprise) When Sowon mistakes Sehun for his brother

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/005ZUP4zgw1f3lcnxj81aj32uz4ahb29.jpg

tumblr_o3ktfynwDe1r9f1l9o1_r1_250.giftumblr_o3ktfynwDe1r9f1l9o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_o3ktfynwDe1r9f1l9o3_r1_250.giftumblr_o3ktfynwDe1r9f1l9o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_o3ktfynwDe1r9f1l9o5_r1_250.giftumblr_o3ktfynwDe1r9f1l9o6_r1_250.gif

For: StarSJ

Partner: Exo's Sehun

Thanks for reading!

pagebreak1.png

Sowon on her lollipop as she walked through the halls of Seoul Academy.

She spotted her best friend and slyly grinned. She put the lollipop on the side of and got ready.

"Yibo!" Sowon ran and jumped on his back.

The boy gasped and stumbled forward.

Sowon giggled, "Why are you so weak today? You usually catch me."

She hopped off and swung her arm around his neck, earning gasps from all the students who stopped to watch.

"What is she doing?"

"Is she crazy?"

Sowon noticed all the eyes on them and blinked, completely oblivious to the fact that Yibo was in the crowd as well.

"They're all staring at us. You put something on my back again, didn't you?" She playfully hit his head, earning another round of horrified gasps.

"Why are you all so surprised? It's not rare seeing us mess around like this, right Yibo..."

cac2c035b1cb580321397ed7f110d4c6.jpg

Sowon made eye contact with Yibo in the crowd and grew quiet.

"Y-Yibo....what are you doing over there?"

"Run!", he mouthed in panick.

"If you're over there, then..." Sowon turned to the person next to her and her knees grew weak.

"S-Sehun..."

Sehun glared down at her with messy hair, which was not a good sign. Sehun always had good hair, and she just messed it up. 

I just hit the school gangster... 

Without another word, Sowon pushed past him and tried to get through the crowd but no on moved.

Sehun grabbed her uniform collar and pulled her back, making her choke and gasp for air. Sowon coughed as Sehun dragged her outside.

When he finally let go, Sowon took in a deep breath and coughed more.

He let out a frustrated sigh and ran his fingers through his hair.

When he turned around, Sowon was on her knees, already begging for mercy.

"I'm so sorry. I thought you were Yibo. I'm serious! If I knew you were you, I would've never even touched you!"

Sehun scoffed, "Are you really expecting me to believe that?"

Sowon frowned, "It's not my fault you two look so similar."

Sehun shook his head, This girl... 

"You know, Yibo says a lot of things about you."

Sowon's eyes lit up as her heart thumped. "Really?"

"Yeah-" Sehun noticed people were starting to stare, whispering about how much of a jerk he was for making her get on her knees.

"Get up." Sowon frowned as he forcefully stood her up.

"He does, and I know many, many secrets about you."

Sowon furrowed her brows, "Like what?"

"That you like him."

Sowon's jaw dropped. "I never even told him that!"

"Aha, so you do." Sehun smirked with a raised brow.

Sowon gawked at him and huffed with a scowl.

Sehun crossed his arms on his chest and stared down at her. "I'll forgive you only if you buy me food every day for the next month."

"WHAT? I don't even have money to buy lunch myself, let alone yours!"

Sehun pursed his lips, "Fine. Then you have to eat lunch with me everyday and hold my books for the next...three months."

"I am not doing that."

Sehun shrugged, "Oh well, that's too bad. Now where's Yibo? I have something very important to tell him-"

"Fine I'll do it!"

Sehun smirked and leaned his handsome face closer to hers, making her feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Then I guess I'll see you at my locker tomorrow, lunch buddy." He sauntered away as Sowon glared at him.

She huffed and finally stomped away to find Yibo and complain to him.

Sehun turned around and smirked at her retreating figure.

"And during those three months, I'll make sure you fall for me. I don't get why you like that goody-two shoes anyway."

He shook his head before shoving his hands in his pockets and walking out of school.