When Jinae and Jungkook appeared on the basketball game's kiss cam and had to kiss even though they were strangers

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

26671810952_d83fc58a51_o.jpg

tumblr_o6i68p3MCX1tppzsoo2_400.giftumblr_o6i68p3MCX1tppzsoo1_400.gif 

For: heavenlyvoice

Partner: BTS' Jungkook

I hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

"Come on~" Jhope whined and shook his arm as Jungkook tried to pay attention to his studies. 

"I already told you, hyung. I have to study for my final on Monday."

"You can study on Saturday and after the game on Sunday! Please? I don't want to be alone with Minyoung. I promised I would take her but that was before she confessed to me.... I don't want it to be awkward!"

Jungkook put his pencil down and looked at him with a raised brow. "So you want me to third wheel."

tumblr_inline_o2yjsdoANK1smq8kj_500.gif

Jhope made a face and whined. "We're not going out!" 

"But you clearly like her back," Jungkook shook his head and went back to his book.

Jhope pouted and hugged his arm. "I won't bother you again. I'll even buy you those shoes you wanted for your birthday!" 

Jungkook bit his lower lip, tempted. "Fine."

Jhope stood up and put his hands up as he yelled, "Whoo! You won't regret it!" before running out of his dorm room. 

Jungkook shook his head and smirked at his childishness before picking his pencil back up and solving problems.


Jungkook sat down at the Lakers game next to Jhope who was leaning toward him. "If she tries anything on me, we're ditching this joint," he whispered.

Jungkook scoffed, "Hyung, if anyones trying anyting on anyone here, it's you." Jhope looked offended as he sat straight and leaned back.

Jungkook sat back and took a book out to read as the game started. He was never a fan of sports, especially basketball. What was the point of running around fighting for a ball and sweating when you could just stay inside and read a good book?

His focus was interrupted when someone sat next to him on the other side. Jungkook's jaw dropped. She was beautiful to him. He put the book up to his face and peeked over it. The girl was smiling while wearing a Lakers jersey with her hair tied in a ponytail.

She turned toward his direction and he quickly covered his face with a book. 

Jungkook kept his eyes on the book but was on the same page for ten minutes. His mind was on the girl sitting next to him who was cheering and shouting with a big smile on her face.

When the Lakers made a point, the girl shot up from her seat, along with Jhope and Minyoung and yelled at the top of her lungs, startling Jungkook who was peacefully trying to pay attention to the words on the pages. 

Jungkook took this chance to look at her. She was so into it. Maybe basketball isn't that bad.

Jungkook was finally on the next page when the crowd started cheering and Jhope started hitting his shoulder. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged him off but he kept on bothering him.

"What?"

Jhope pointed to the big screen on top of the court and Jungkook's jaw dropped. One, there was a Kiss Cam at a basketball game. He thought those were only at baseball games? Two, he was on the screen.

Three, WITH THE GIRL.

Jungkook sat there still in shock as the crowd chanted louder. "KISS! KISS! KISS!" 

He felt a hand tug on his arm and his eyes grew wider when he realized that it was the girl. She looked at him while biting her lip, not knowing what to do. 

"We don't have to if you don't want to."

Jungkook gulped. Should I? I really want to... He stared at her biting her lip and gulped again. His brain throbbed as his heart pounded in his ears as the chants echoed in his ears. Just go for it.

"We really don't-" 

Jungkook cupped her face and the back of her head as he leaned in for what he thought would be a quick kiss. It went way longer and turned into a passionate one as the crowd cheered and Jhope gawked at the younger. 

Jungkook slowly let go and pulled away as they lightly panted. "Sorry," he muttered and went back to his book. Jinae blinked as her cheeks flushed. She pretended like nothing happened and cleared throat. It was a good thing her dad was too busy to come along today.

The Lakers won at the end and everyone stood up to leave. 

"Hey, Jungkook. We're going to get something to eat. Do you want to come?" Jhope asked out loud but quickly leaned in to whisper, "Say no."

Jungkook smirked and shook his head. "I knew you liked her." Jhope smacked his arm and told him to be quiet. 

"No, I'm fine." 

"Okay! See you later, Kookie." Minyoung hugged Jhope's arm and they walked out of the stadium. Jungkook turned around and jumped back when he was met with the girl he kissed.

"I- uh-"

"Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

Jungkook opened his mouth but uttered out nothing in shock. Wow, she was bold. "Um, sure."

"Great. Here's my number." She handed him a piece of paper before leaning in to whisper, "You don't have to apologize about the kiss. I kind of liked it." 

She leaned back with a blush on her face before turning away and walking out, leaving Jungkook struck with awe and red ears.