When Hoshi spills his soda on Kris' art book on purpose

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

af53db1da6a06a63bd1f7a0516a2e716.jpg

f9719decb252671343f880675140744c3dad97f7_hq.gif

For: HellaNutellaMaFella

Partner: Seventeen's Hoshi

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Hoshi sneered at the papers that were protected by a black cover as he sipped on his grape soda. He narrowed his eyes as it stole his girlfriend's attention away from him.

"Why are you an art major?"

Kris looked at him, baffled by his sudden question.

"Why are you a music major?" She probed back before going back to drawing the landscape from the roof of the art department building at Seoul Institute of the Arts.

Hoshi "psh"ed and grumpily looked away as he sipped from the straw of the glass bottle. His face suddenly brightened as he thought that he was the smartest jealous boyfriend ever.

What would a boyfriend do if something was ing him and his girlfriend? Destroy that something!

Hoshi scooted closer to Kris who was focused on the Namsan Tower. She didn't notice him standing up and pretending to trip over his foot. She didn't notice him falling forward and purposely letting the bottle slip out of his fingers and touch her precious art book.

Kris screamed and stood up, the art book dropping to the floor, meeting the puddle of purple soda that decorated the grey floor.

"Hoshi!"

Hoshi evilly grinned to himself before crouching down and picking the book up. "Oh no! Your art book!"

Kris snatched the book out of his hands, surprising him, and looked like she was about to cry as she stared at the ruined papers. Hoshi immediately regretted his actions and thought that he was the dumbest boyfriend ever.

"Kris..."

Kris turned around as tears threatened to fall onto the already soiled book.

"I worked all week on these drawings. And this book....is ruined now." She slumped onto the floor, her eyes not leaving the book.

Hoshi reached out to touch her shoulder but stopped and sighed. I'm an idiot.

The next day, Kris walked up to the rooftop to cool off. She opened the latch and gasped when she saw a stack of art books and boxes of pencils of different sizes on the bench.

"What is all this?"

"My apology, even though it's not enough."

She turned around and saw Hoshi standing there with the old art book in his hands. "I'm sorry, Kris. I didn't mean to ruin your book. I was just annoyed that you didn't pay attention to me."

Kris sighed and told him to come toward her. Hoshi approached her with a pout like a child. She pulled him in for a hug and chuckled, "It's okay Hoshi. I'll try to put my artworks away when I'm with you."

She pulled away. "It's just that I can't help but be inspired whenever I'm with you, my muse."

Hoshi gave her a cheeky grin and booped her nose. "You're my muse too. Ah, which reminds me. This is for you." He fished through his pocket for a small iPod and gave it to her.

"A playlist I made just for you."

Kris scrolled through the list and gasped in awe. "Hoshi...did you...?"

"Yup. Made them all for you. Aren't you proud of me?"

Kris laughed and nodded. Her eyes drifted down to the ruined book. "Hey, it's kind of prettier now."

"Huh?"

Kris held the book and admired the tint of purple color on the landscape drawings. "It looks like the night sky after the sunset."

"It does. I guess what I did wasn't that ba-" He shut up when Kris glared at him, making her laugh. "I won't do it again, I promise."